The Enigmatic Mr N

I haven't mentioned Mr N. lately. A couple of weeks ago he'd told me that the trip  to church was too far (2 hours) and too expensive ($7 each way), and that he'd found a Christian Church close to his house with a pastor nearer his age.

I called him today. I had planned on filling him in on what we've been doing, and letting him know we miss him, but no sooner had he heard my voice than he said "I need to come visit you at the church!"

Needless to say it was a pleasant surprise ("O me of little faith"), and Mr N explained, "My son has been calling me and scolding me and telling me to go visit the church!"

So he's going to be there this Sunday!

Please pray for Mr N! 

And you - call that family member of yours and scold him and tell him to go to church this Sunday (because apparently, it WORKS!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness Pioneering

His plans, His ways... are HIGHER

Mr N comes to see Jesus by night